As part of our Emergency Accounts Payment Assistance service (or "EAPA" for short), a scheme provided by the NSW Government, we can assist you if you cannot make full or part payment on your electricity account, gas account, or both.
Appointments are necessary and to be eligible to receive assistance and the original bill (not a copy) must be shown to us.
This service is provided at:
Wyong Neighbourhood Centre
Wednesdays and Thursdays
9:15am - 1:30pm
Watanobbi Community Centre
10:00am - 2:30pm
Please phone (02) 4353 1750 to make an appointment or for more information.
Other services we provide that you may be interested in:
- Free financial counselling
- Emergency relief services (food, toiletries)
- Wyong OpShop - cheap clothes and other goodies
- Free activities and events for teens
Stay up-to-date with what we're doing:
- Like us on Facebook for news and events we're doing
- Subscribe to our email mailing list
- Follow us on Instagram for deals and news from our Wyong OpShop
- View our latest newsletter
- See our upcoming events